End of 2014, Beginning of 2015

End of 2014, Beginning of 2015

Yonka Angelova, Reporter

Several East Leyden students shared their favorite memories and regrets from 2014 and what they’re looking forward to in 2015.

Favorite Memories

Paulina Kruk, Senior: “My favorite memory is when my boyfriend Beni took me out on our first date downtown. We went to dinner then saw a movie. He also got me my favorite flowers. It was a special date because that’s when he asked me to be his girlfriend.”

Agnes Belski, Senior: “My favorite memory is going to prom junior year because that’s when I became very close with all the new people I met when I transferred to Leyden.”

Matthew Jardine, Junior: “My favorite memory is going to all the Leyden home football games. Even though the team struggled, it’s a great place to see friends and boost team spirit.”

Regrets

Paulina Kruk, Senior: ”I regret taking so many classes senior year. I have a severe case of senioritis, so it’s a struggle doing all the work and studying for all the tests.”

Agnes Belski, Senior: “I regret not taking chances of things that could have turned into great memories.”

Matthew Jardine, Junior: “I regret not getting my license earlier.”

New 2015

Paulina Kruk, Senior: “I’m looking forward to spending more time with friends and family. Specifically I’m excited for prom and a road trip I’m planning on taking over the summer or spring break.”

Agnes Belski, Senior: “I look forward to graduating and to start preparing for my future in college.”

Matthew Jardine, Junior: “I’m looking forward to going to all the home basketball games and also going to prom.”